Are you ready to start your future in South Australia? The state is all open for you now within 2021-22. If you are meeting certain criteria, starting your life in South Australia will be easier for you.
To explore the basic requirements need to meet, visit here.
While you will need to ensure approval from both South Australia’s Requirements and Dept. of Home Affairs Criteria, the focus of this skilled migration will rotate around the things mentioned below:
Talent and Innovator Program
Like the other countries, South Australia also focuses on migrating people who are efficient and contains certain skillset. Based on priority sectors the decision will be made.
If the applicant is-
- A very skilled person who will be a benefit for Australian growth
- A person who is currently working efficiently under any South Australian’s company in other regions
- A migrant who has set start-up or working as an entrepreneur in South Australia
- A student with the highest performance
- Applicants with high caliber, he or she can apply and get nominated by South Australia.
Worker of South Australia
If any person is currently working in South Australia, it can help him/her to be more eligible for the role. The whole decision process here will be depended on certain factors like-
- How long the person is working and living in South Australia? You must have to work 20 hours a week to meet the criteria.
- What is the nominated occupation? Occupation matters the most. The lower-skilled occupation won’t be eligible for this process.
Is the person working in outer regional South Australia? In this case, apart from the hour, the person has to clarify the total job time-frame too.
South Australia Graduate
The graduate person from South Australia will get a chance to be nominated for any occupation. But for that, he/she have to work for 3-months under the nominated job.
Offshore Registration program
Under this program, people from offshore who are holding a certain job can apply for the migration. The broad version of the priority occupation list includes-
- Hospitality, Retail & Service Managers
- Education Professionals
- Arts & Media Professionals
- Health & Welfare Support Workers
- Health Professionals
- Sales Representatives & Agents
- ICT Professionals
- Sales Support Workers
- Legal, Social & Welfare Professionals
- Engineering, ICT & Science Technicians Automotive & Engineering Trades Workers
- Electrotechnology& Telecommunications Trades Workers
- Food Trades Workers
- Other Technicians & Trades Workers
- Farmers and Farm Managers
- Skilled Animal & Horticultural Workers
- Protective Services Workers
- Design, Engineering, Science & Transport Professionals
- Business, Human Resource & Marketing Professionals
- Health Professionals
- Sports & Personal Service Workers
- Specialist Managers
- Office Managers & Program Administrators
- Construction Trades Workers
- Other Clerical and Administrative Workers
Besides, if anyone is from the following profession:
- Maintenance planner
- Panel beater
- Floor finisher
- Painting trade worker
- Fitter and turner
- Glazier, wall, and floor tiler
- Carpet and joiner
- Metal machinist
- Roof tiler, he/she can apply for the migration program.
Are you meeting all the requirements of state nominations? Then apply for it directly. The process is now open, started on 20th July 2021. It’s your time to reach your destination. Go for it!